- Health Care experience required
- 3-month contract with extension
- Bowen Hills Location
This is a critical position for a Business Analyst who will be responsible for ensuring each allocated hospital services have the digital equipment, applications, phones and systems to successfully operate their service.
- Manage digital equipment requests and allocated devices for the hospital service(s).
- Update the Hospital floor plans with allocated digital equipment for the hospital service(s).
- Deliver Digital Service Designs for the allocated hospital services which the digital equipment, systems, applications.
- Deliver Application Profiling per device describing which applications are to be available on each device
- Develop Test Cases outlining the items which are to be tested for the service(s)
- Perform Equipment verification testing with the allocated service(s)
- Perform Application verification testing with the allocated service(s)
- Perform Scenario testing with the allocated service(s)
- Manage the signoff of the Service Acceptance Certificate
- Manage the digital change requests, risks, issues and dependencies for the service(s)
- Stakeholder Management of the Service(s) for Digital related issues
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, agencies and stakeholders, including the coordination of activities associated with achieving the project or team objectives
Your suitability for this role will be assessed against how you:
- Experience performing business analysis activities within IM/ICT program/project(s), preferably in the health care industry.
- Experience in capturing and analysing ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ business process models across large organizations, preferably using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN).
- Proven effective consultation, facilitation, written and oral communication skills for use in a program/project environment.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members and stakeholders.
Mandatory qualifications/professional registration/other requirements:
- Whilst not mandatory, a Business Analysis qualification such as ECBA, CCBA, or CBAP would be desirable.
- Whilst not mandatory, a relevant qualification in Project Management and PRINCE2 project management methodology certification and Managing Success Programs (MSP) would be desirable.
- This position may be required to work across the various facilities throughout the hospital.
**Submission Date – COB April 17, 2020, Friday**
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com or get in contact with Shana Coetzer | 0450050076 for a confidential discussion.