- Project Manager experience with HR Or WH&S Systems highly regarded
- 8-month initial contract with likely extensions
- Brisbane CBD location
About the Client:
Synergy Placements is working with a leading State Government Department who is responsible for the management of approximately 33,000 km state-controlled road network, which includes more than 6,500 bridges and major culverts within Queensland.
About the Role:
A Project Manager is required to undertake the successful delivery of project/s (or work package/s) from Start-Up to completion within a PRINCE2 environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan and coordinate the project activities and resources to deliver the required outcome within the project budget and timeframes.
- Produce the required project documentation in accordance with policies and procedures within an Agile, PRINCE2 and MSP governance framework.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and assurance activities are in place for the project.
- Develop and implement communication plans, organisational change management plans and benefit realisation plans where necessary.
- Liaise closely with all project stakeholders including Project Executives, Project Board Members, Senior Users, Senior Suppliers as well as Senior Management and other Project Managers.
- Provide effective management of risks, issues, conflicts, change requests and priorities.
Skills and Experience:
- PRINCE2 and MSP certifications are highly desirable.
- Recent experience in delivering multiple applications / COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) in a complex agile environment.
- Extensive experience within a Government department highly regarded.
- Experience within the Transport industry highly regarded.
- Experience with Microsoft Project
- Experience with HR & WH&S systems would be highly regarded.