- Contract to 31/12/2020
- Fortitude Valley location
- Great Team Environment
Our Client is one of the largest information and communication technology (ICT) operations in the state. Their focus is enabling quality patient care by providing integrated digital technology solutions across the public health system in Queensland.
The purpose of this role is to manage the development, design, and implementation of large scale and complex Alcatel Telephony technical solutions and provide expert technical advice whilst ensuring alignment with contemporary Information Management (IM) Information Communication Technology (ICT) frameworks. The skills and experience required for this role are hands-on detailed knowledge and experience including configuration at an individual system level and enterprise solution scale including use of the current design and configuration tools from Alcatel-Lucent.
- Fulfill the responsibilities of this role in accordance with QPS values as outlined above.
- Follow defined service quality standards, occupational health, and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services, and workplaces.
- Manage the design, planning, and implementation of Alcatel telephony solutions including TDM, IP and associated technologies, ensuring alignment with best practice IM/ICT design and delivery frameworks.
- Specifies and designs complex Alcatel telephony solutions including TDM, IP and associated technologies and recommends appropriate design standards, methods, and tools, consistent with agreed enterprise and solution architectures and ensures effective application.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of telephony solutions including Alcatel TDM, IP and associated technologies, hardware components including interfaces to other systems such as paging and messaging systems and provides expert advice regarding their application.
- Input into the development, publication, implementation, and compliance of all program/project(s) deliverables and related standards and procedures at an enterprise level for Alcatel telephony solutions including TDM, IP and associated technologies.
- Lead the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation planning of complex Alcatel telephony solution changes, including the evaluation of risks to the integrity of infrastructure inherent in proposed implementations.
- Manage a team of specialist technical resources in the delivery of complex Alcatel telephony solutions.
- Experience integrating 3rd party platforms, applications and protocols including messaging and notification systems, enterprise monitoring, contemporary and industry-standard telecommunication protocols
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the design, publication, implementation, compliance, and delivery of Alcatel Telephony technical solutions to industry best practice frameworks for large scale, complex IM/ICT program/project(s), preferably in the health care industry.
- Experience designing complex Alcatel Telephony solutions across multiple sites and scales and providing expert knowledge in relevant design standards, techniques and methods and tools for large scale complex organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in the assessment, analysis, development, documentation and implementation planning of changes for large complex Alcatel telephony solutions program/project(s).
- Demonstrated high level analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills with a proven record in the assessment and evaluation of technical requirements within a complex Alcatel Telephony enterprise environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including the ability to negotiate, advise, influence others and work collaboratively with people to make decisions.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and mentor a multi-disciplinary project team.
Submission Date – COB Wednesday the 22nd of April 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to apply.
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076