- Initial Contract to September 2020
- Large State Government Department
- ERP, HR & Payroll Solutions
Our client is a large State Government Department who is looking for a Solutions Architect with experience in HR, ERP Solutions & Workforce Management Applications.
As the Solution Architect, you will be required to provide direction, advice and content knowledge of the solution to ensure the architecture and design are completed to meet service delivery and project activities.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out the following key responsibilities.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team of architects and solution experts to enable strategic and expert advice to the design and management of solutions including risk and issue identification and management;
- Analyse business requirements and system specifications and provide strategic expertise to staff and management to ensure specifications are aligned to business requirements;
- Analyse and solve complex system and technological problems to provide innovative solutions to business requirements in the delivery of support to our client’s completion of project work in required timeframes;
- Complete system architecture and design specifications, of solutions supported by our Client and associated documentation in compliance with relevant standards;
- Consult with and provide expert advice to the business owners in relation to ongoing enhancement and development of the corporate system applications;
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements.
- Liaise, consult and negotiate effectively with team members, other project teams, stakeholders and client groups to develop and maintain effective working relationships and the integrity of the overall integrated solution; and
- Contribute to effective, client-focussed teamwork by developing an understanding of the roles and duties of team members within the team and across our Client departments, and working collaboratively to achieve outcomes with a commitment to quality and customer service.
To be successful in this position we are seeking candidates with the following experience
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions, particularly in the area of functional and solution responsibility relating to this team, and the ability to apply this knowledge in such activities as architecture and design, business analysis, solution configuration, second level support, and implementation of solution change control processes and project activities
- Proven experience in HR/Payroll/Rostering solutions
- Demonstrated extensive Architectural experience, including coaching and mentoring of other architects, and the ability to work across teams to manage an integrated systems solution
- Extensive client service skills including working to deadlines and service level timelines
- Ability to lead, manage, and supervise team leaders in supervising and assisting other team members to deliver effective services to clients
- Extensive written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to provide advice, consult and negotiate with stakeholders on complex and strategic issues, build effective client and stakeholder relationships in an environment of change and client service delivery.
- Proven track record in a similar role on a large scale HR project. The product set for our Client includes SAP and Workbrain.
- Experience and track record from highly integrated ERP environments as part of large scale ERP transformations
- Expert knowledge and experience designing integration strategies and solution architecture.
- Proven experience in Solution Integration Design
- Experience designing and presenting solution artifacts
- Good knowledge of current technical industry trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business implementations―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 7 to 10 years’ experience in such roles.
**Submission Date – COB Wednesday the 22nd of April 2020.
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076