- Contract ends until March 2020
- Windows 10
The Business Analyst and Change Coordinator will provide professional ICT Business Analysis services in a complex organisational environment across a rollout of Windows 10 and Windows as a Service within the organisation. This role will include defining strategic and operational requirements, systems and processes.
The position will perform business analysis and process review to identify and develop processes for the Windows rollout programs, to inform outcomes for inclusion in business cases, and to aid the delivery of these projects to the organisation.
- Plan and scope required business analysis activities
- Coordinating and facilitating structured focus groups, workshops and interviews to elicit technical, business and functional requirements
- Identifying, modelling, documenting and ensuring customer endorsement of business and functional requirements (including current and future state process identification, process mapping, concept plans, business cases, etc)
- Execution of project deliverables including technical testing, troubleshooting, deployment logistics, and facilitating business/SME testing of applications as required
- Consulting and liaising with Organisational Change Manager to ensure project delivery against the project change and communications plans and strategy
- Act as a liaison point between technical specialists, customers and external entities to ensure the accurate and timely identification and communication of business needs and the clarification of issues
- Quality assurance of business analysis activities (own and peer review)
- Produce high quality documentation and ensure alignment and compliance with the defined Business Analysis Framework, processes, tools, reporting regimes and approaches.
- Proven conceptual, business analysis and problem-solving skills including the ability to gather interpret and document meaningful technical, business and functional requirements to support Windows 10 rollout and upgrades.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills particularly with respect to working with a diverse range of stakeholders and solving and influencing organisational, procedural and software/operating environment issues.
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people).
- Ability to influence senior level customers and project teams through change management initiatives, ensuring that professional standards are maintained.
- Competent in data analysis, use of common IT management tools (e.g. SCCM, Excel, Visio), determining logical plans for rollouts and maintaining accurate records.
- Extensive experience in planning, managing and undertaking business analysis activities, business processes and procedures, related tools and techniques and managing the requirements of a Windows 10 rollout across a large diverse organisation.
- Extensive experience in developing and delivering presentations and facilitating workshops to all levels of staff within an organisation.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications (preferably in disciplines associated with business analysis) or substantial industry experience in a similar large, project-based (preferably ICT) environment.
Tender closes tomorrow, 09 October 2019.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886
Alternatively, you may send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.