- 6-month contract with 2 optional extensions of 3 months
- Large government organisation
This procurement seeks to engage a highly skilled Business Analyst with understanding and experience in data and information analysis. This role will support the division in rapidly organising data sets and assessing data integrity, to facilitate migration from a Lotus Notes application to a knowledge-based system.
The process to migrate from Lotus Notes has taken longer than initially intended due to the change in scope and closure of the Lotus Notes Decommissioning Project to exclude the migration of datasets and information from Lotus Notes applications to the Service Delivery Knowledge Base and placing this migration to the responsibility of the business. The role will work closely with the SME’s and the Service Delivery Knowledge Base project team, however may also be required to service other ICT initiatives as required.
The Business Analyst’s primary focus will be to undertake analysis of services pertaining to the migration of data contained in the organisation’s Lotus Notes application into the Service Delivery Knowledge Base.
- Data cleansing, categorisation and migration
- Assist with updating changes to Lotus Notes applications
- An understanding of knowledge-based systems
- Ability to systematically review information effectively and problem solve collaboratively to meet timeframes
- Very strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills – engage and consult with business stakeholders for analysis of data and information and business change impacts
- Undertake any other activities as directed by senior management.
The Business Analyst will work closely with the business application owners and information technology owners.
Tender closes on 11 October 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 10 October 2019.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, you may send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.