- 4-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Deliver and contribute to the delivery of business analysis products across the solution planning, design, build, test and implementation lifecycle to enable the project.
- Demonstrated ability to discover and obtain relevant business information to inform and complete analysis products using a variety of mechanisms from a range of internal and external sources including interviews, conversations, existing documents, workshops, surveys and site visits.
- Proven ability to comprehensively and accurately analyse, assess and evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, formulating and verifying abstractions of low-level information, and synthesising accurate and faithful general understandings from the information obtained from each of the sources.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation, completion and presentation of a wide range of project related analysis products within the constraints of a project/program context including but not limited to user stories, scenarios, use cases, business process models and descriptions, requirement statements and documents, sensitivity analyses, and gap, risk, issue and impact assessments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to apply these to multiple work-streams and packages of work.
- Demonstrated high level of communication, facilitation and analysis skills with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, with a proven ability to effectively lead business and solution discussions to consensus-based outcomes.
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to produce system, process, training and testing documents and artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and cooperatively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategic outcomes and contribute to ensuring solution fit with business processes and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to reflect upon and analyse the outcomes and results of previous activities and adapt personal work practices and habits to positively and effectively contribute to achieving project outcomes.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders are essential.
- At least two years recent experience in a business analyst role is essential.
- Demonstrable experience working in, or a proven ability to work in, a highly dynamic and complex public-sector environment is essential.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience in preparing and maintaining business analysis and ICT project products is essential.
- Demonstrable experience developing and maintaining, or a proven ability to develop and maintain, business process models expressed in BPMN is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in the elicitation, development, maintenance and management of requirements is essential.
- A Tertiary qualification in a relevant related area is essential.
- Experience working successfully within program and project environments (preferably MSP and PRINCE2) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the use of requirements management applications will be highly regarded.
- Qualification and/or Certification in business analysis will be highly regarded.
- A background in, or an understanding of, the health industry and specifically the public-sector health industry will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, Pathology, Forensic, or laboratory-based service delivery will be highly regarded.
- Experience working constructively with Clinicians will be highly regarded.
Tender closes on 23 October 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 22 October 2019.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, please send your CV in Word format directly to email@example.com.