- 11-month contract
- Large government organisation
Solution Design and Requirement Gathering
- Detailed interrogation of client needs and gathering functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creating detailed user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Identifying, developing, and supporting business process change
- Working with the “product owner”– being available to the team and participating in all AGILE meetings such as sprint planning, stand-ups, demos, and retrospectives.
- Experience defining software requirements for complex products, either as a business analyst or equivalent role in AGILE software delivery.
- Ability to understand complex technical concepts and present them in simple terms to non-technical team members and clients.
- Experience working with AGILE practices and associated skills including user story writing.
- Demonstrable experience developing and delivering supporting business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team, including taking initiative, providing regular updates on your work, seeking and providing support as required
- Demonstrated functional and conceptual understanding of technical matters, as well as the proven ability to quickly learn new business domains and technical applications
- Demonstrated ability in creatively solve problems and try new approaches to achieve work outcomes, leveraging a strong analytical mindset
- Demonstrated negotiation and influencing skills, enabling effective interaction with stakeholders and users in the provision of advice, guiding decision-making and seeking cooperation in the delivery of services
- Significant SAFe / Agile experience, or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
Tender closes on 4 July 2019. Selection criteria to be completed on 3 July 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165