- 6 month fixed term contract – temp to perm opportunity
- Brisbane CBD
- Seeking to interview on 17th June ahead of a 24th of June start
Expert knowledge of network technologies in an enterprise environment including Palo Alto Firewalls, F5 Application Load Balancing, Cisco routing, switching and wireless technologies. Exposure to scripting and experience in migrating workloads to IaaS, SaaS and PaaS would be beneficial.
Maintain technical infrastructure that meets the requirements of the business and is delivered according to service level agreements.
- Manage the administration of the Network and Security component of Platform Infrastructure in conjunction with Servicer and Storage Administrators.
- Manage and perform network and security administration including product installation, upgrades, housekeeping, performance tuning, troubleshooting and statistics collection for capacity planning according to the client’s standards, policies and procedures.
- Proactively evaluate new and existing Network and Security features and related products.
- Schedule and execute capacity planning and trend analysis of system growth and performance.
- Provide quality support the Clients Network and Security infrastructure at a senior administrator level and respond to Solutions and Technology service desk calls within agreed service level timescales.
- Manage and perform application upgrades to systems and environments where affecting Network and Security.
- Maintain network and security Standards for all our Clients environment ensuring they are up to date.
- Provide competent subject matter advice to customers and other IT professionals in regards to database and release management practices.
- Participate at a senior level within projects within the production and development areas, providing Network and Security expertise and support accordingly. Where appropriate project lead technical projects.
- Ensure that all records are maintained in accordance with the Clients records management policies and procedures and meet legislative and business requirements.
- Assertive, confident and consultative leadership style.
- Ability to communicate and influence others in the organisation.
- Results oriented and commercially focused.
- Preference to innovate and explore new ways of working.
- Disciplined, pragmatic approach to process and governance
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are desirable.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886