- 6-month contract with extension
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Deliver and contribute to the delivery of business analysis products across the solution planning, design, build, test and implementation lifecycle to enable the organisation’s project to achieve its objectives through your:
- Demonstrated ability to discover and obtain relevant business information to inform and complete analysis products using a variety of mechanisms from a range of internal and external sources including interviews, conversations, existing documents, workshops, surveys and site visits.
- Proven ability to comprehensively and accurately analyse, assess and evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into details, formulating and verifying abstractions of low-level information, and synthesising accurate and faithful general understandings from the information obtained from each of the sources.
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation, completion and presentation of a wide range of project related analysis products within the constraints of a project/program context including but not limited to user stories, scenarios, use cases, business process models and descriptions, requirement statements and documents, sensitivity analyses, and gap, risk, issue and impact assessments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies and the ability to apply these to multiple work-streams and packages of work
- Demonstrated high level of communication, facilitation and analysis skills with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts, with a proven ability to effectively lead business and solution discussions to consensus-based outcomes
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the proven ability to produce system, process, training and testing documents and artefacts.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively and cooperatively with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve strategic outcomes and contribute to ensuring solution fit with business processes and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to reflect upon and analyse the outcomes and results of previous activities and adapt personal work practices and habits to positively and effectively contribute to achieving project outcomes.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders are essential.
- At least two years recent experience in a business analyst role is essential.
- Demonstrable experience working in, or a proven ability to work in, a highly dynamic and complex public-sector environment is essential.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience in preparing and maintaining business analysis and ICT project products is essential.
- Demonstrable experience developing and maintaining, or a proven ability to develop and maintain, business process models expressed in BPMN is essential.
- Demonstrable experience in the elicitation, development, maintenance and management of requirements is essential.
- A Tertiary qualification in a relevant related area is essential.
- Experience working successfully within program and project environments (preferably MSP and PRINCE2) will be highly regarded.
- Experience with the use of requirements management applications will be highly regarded.
- Qualification and/or Certification in business analysis will be highly regarded.
- A background in, or an understanding of, the health industry and specifically the public-sector health industry will be highly regarded
- Knowledge of, or experience in, Pathology, Forensic, or laboratory-based service delivery will be highly regarded.
- Experience working constructively with Clinicians will be highly regarded.
Tender closes on 10 July 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 9 July 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165