- 2-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of the current business system, interdependencies and environment with a view to providing a solution to replace the existing one in a more modern framework.
- Identify the JAVA version best suited to this purpose.
- Identify a rules engine that will replace existing code and facilitate the ongoing maintenance of data rules and data quality.
- Identify a query tool to access / extract data from the PIR tables and views.
- Create a business solution and strategy for development, including conceptual and technical aspects.
- Ensure this technology solution is compliant with the organisation enterprise architecture and security model.
- Listen to knowledge and technical advice from in-house technical and management staff.
- Work as a team player and communicate clearly and respectfully always.
- Share knowledge and technical skills and deliver a document outlining solution and options.
- 3+ years’ experience in architecture roles developing integrated solutions involving process, data and technology.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills including collaboration with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to communicate with and influence business, technical and leadership stakeholders.
- Ability to be accountable and make sound strategic and architectural decisions.
- Ability to provide practical architecture and solution recommendations to application developers.
- Java – EJB Beans, FOP, Hibernate 3, Spring 2.5, Struts 1.2, JMS Messaging
- Source code stored on SVN repository
- Oracle – PL / SQL, Scheduler, Datapump export/ import.
Candidates that will be selected for interview MUST table an example of a Solution Architecture or Integration they have designed. i.e. Not just written the documentation for.
Tender closes on 11 July 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 10 July 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165