- 6-month contract (plus 2 x 6 months extensions)
- Large government organisation
- Prepare project plans, reports, correspondence, submissions, and status reports and assist in the monitoring of the time and cost of projects within a Prince2/Agile framework
- Organise and coordinate meetings, workshops, testing activities and training, including the preparation and distribution of supporting documentation, agenda papers and minutes
- Undertake risk and issue identification, assessment and mitigation activities by ensuring risks and issues are documented, reviewed and escalated as appropriate
- Maintain relationships with and between internal and external stakeholders, facilitate effective communications and foster relationships through lessons learned, feedback mechanisms and management of expectations
- Provide administrative support to the project team and additional project activities as directed by the Project Manager.
- Possesses Prince2 certification (preferred) or equivalent.
- Previous experience in transport and knowledge of processes, policies and procedures relating to project management and procurement will be advantageous.
Tender closes on 18 July 2019. Selection criteria to be completed on 17 July 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165