- Six-month fixed term contract
- Brisbane CBD
- Awesome company culture | Supportive and collaborative team environment
Our Client is a well-known, award-winning company located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD.
With 5+ years working in a technical consulting role, you’ll have demonstrated technical experience delivering customer projects. You’ll also have a strong team focus and collaborative approach in delivering technical solutions. Above all, you’ll have a commitment to delivering exceptional customer experience. Tertiary qualifications and/or knowledge of ITIL will be highly regarded.
- Provide technical leadership to the rest of the team and our customers in developing solutions for complex business requirements or problems.
- Management of our fleet of mobile devices, providing direction on hardware, drivers, firmware, and settings to ensure a consistent stable experience for our customers.
- Identify and manage risk relating to technology products and services.
- Strong collaboration with vendors and other teams to develop technical solutions.
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer experience within the team.
- Ownership and management of team technologies including SCCM, management of desktop and mobile devices, meeting room technology and a wide range of third-party software.
- Initiate and drive the delivery of projects and improvement ideas.
- SCCM, Active Directory Group policy and Powershell experience.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886