- 11-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Support the development of strategy and plans to ensure the organisation can maximise the value of commercial arrangements. It is expected that the strategy and plans will consider existing contractual constraints and align with the overall strategy, vision and goals of the organisation.
- Developing and managing the commercial arrangements and vendor relationships for key program’s systems supporting the organisation’s businesses, including the project and state-wide medication management system, in conjunction with executives from organisation’s businesses.
- Assisting the General Manager and program Directors with state-wide financial processes including the preparation and tracking of annual budgets, Strategic Asset Management and minor capital distribution, in conjunction with the organisation’s Finance team.
- Supporting the development and implementation of the program’s Operational Plans with its Directors and Managers;
- Improving organisational program’s Service Delivery by identifying operational and tactical problems, analysing options and supporting the implementation of solutions;
- Implementing appropriate governance arrangements to support development, implement and deliver benefits from projects and improvements, including participation on Programme Boards, Project Boards and other governance groups
- Developing and implementing improved mechanisms to manage performance delivery e.g. supplier, management, monitoring and reporting arrangements.
- Experience in the assessment and documentation of business strategy associated with complex contract management.
- Analytical skills and experience in defining and documenting business requirements and the development of business cases.
- Strong communicator with the superior writing skills and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to work in challenging environments where there are often competing priorities.
Tender closes on 22 July 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076