- 2-month contract with extension
- Large government organisation
The Test Analyst role will be within the Corporate Services. The Test Analyst role functions within the project team, responsible for rolling out the programme’s software solution for the whole of department. It is a web based application and someone with experience in testing web based application would be preferred.
- Experience in the development of project test strategies and test cases within an IM/ICT project environment.
- Demonstrated experience in software and/or technical testing methods and tools
- Experience in specifying and developing test scenarios to ensure user acceptance and records and analyses test results, and reports any unexpected or unsatisfactory outcomes.
- Experience in planning, executing and documenting test plans, reports and summaries
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues from varying disciplines.
Tender closes on 5 August 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 2 August 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Nitha Coetzer | 0499 006 165