- 2-month contract with extension
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Provide expert knowledge to provide services for the discovery, remediation and amendments where necessary of all Office documents including Excel and Access databases.
- Strong technical knowledge of all Microsoft Office and 365 products.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Access, especially in relation to testing, migrating and reworking of databases from to a later one version
- Advanced VBA/Macro experience, requiring identification of potential issues when migrating to a later version of Office, resolving issues and investigating alternative options for these applications in the future (including web development/365 technologies)
- Manage, maintain and administer multiple databases in an SQL environment
- Logical thinker, that can effectively communicate with end users.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076