- Immediate opportunity
- Flexible working environment
Our client is looking for a network and communications engineer to join their well-established team here in Brisbane. If you are looking to be a part of a team who specialises in Wireless LAN, then this is the role for you.
You will need to possess and demonstrate good people skills, strong communications skills (written and verbal) and sound technical knowledge in the following:
- Strong knowledge of wireless products, including Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers, Access Points, and Meraki / Aruba wireless solutions
- Have experience in WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting including RF design
- Excellent experience with Routing and Switching, Wireless and documentation
- Installation, maintenance, and support of LAN/WAN networks
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Strong problem-solving skills in relation to the resolution of network-related technical issues especially when under pressure;
- Able to work effectively with third-party vendors (equipment manufacturers, integrators) in the delivery of project outcomes.
- Cisco Wireless
- Aruba Wireless
- Juniper Router/Switches
- Design and implementation of site MAN and WAN connectivity.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886