- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Take responsibility for the development and documentation of functional and non-functional requirements, the preparation and documentation of go to market artefacts such as requirements specifications, assisting in the creation and updating of options papers, design documents and assisting in market analysis activities for the program.
- Develop conceptual models of business processes and systems as a communication tool and a means to explore a range of potential solutions in the most cost effective way. This includes creation of new and review of existing documents and materials to refresh or redevelop new suitable materials for the target audience.
- Assist in developing estimates of software development effort and resources required.
- You will have experience and exposure to domain driven design techniques, software evaluation, information management methodologies and practices, application development concepts, data and system integration concepts, service orientated and micro services architectures.
- You will also have extensive experience in producing suitable artefacts for procurement.
- Conduct investigations at a high level for strategy studies, business requirements specifications and feasibility studies.
- Apply and monitor the use of required modelling and analysis tools, methods and standards, giving special consideration to business perspectives.
- Provide formal Business Analyst skills using appropriate notation to describe the functional requirements of existing or proposed business systems.
- Analysing and decomposing requirements artefacts and other material into functional requirements;
- Proven working experience in technical writing of ICT documentation (infrastructure and software)
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Some knowledge or exposure to Microsoft Azure, .Net, SQL and API management.
- High level knowledge of Business Analyst techniques and methodologies and demonstrated ability to apply that knowledge to provide consulting services to both internal and external clients
- Understanding of the SDLC, software development and AGILE methodologies.
- Demonstrated success in stakeholder engagement and management. This includes:
- Consultation and communication with a diverse group of stakeholders (including school students, staff and principals)
- Relevant tertiary or industry certifications.
Tender closes on 2 September 2019. Selection Criteria to be completed 30 August 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076