- 3-month contract with 3 months possible extension
- Large government
Scope of Work
Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Plan business analysis approach
- Conduct stakeholder analysis
- Plan business analysis activities
- Plan business analysis communication
- Plan requirements management process.
Business Requirement Elicitation
- Conduct business requirements elicitation
- Document and confirm elicitation results
- Document business processes (as-is and to-be).
Requirements Management & Communications
- Manage business requirements and requirements traceability
- Prioritise requirements
- Document business requirements specification.
- Conduct requirement analysis
- Prioritise/Organise requirements
- Define assumptions and constraints
- Verify/Validate requirements
- Assess capability gaps
- Determine solution approach
- Define solution scope
- Undertake risk management activities (identification, documentation, analysis).
Solution Assessment & Validation
- Allocate requirements
- Define transition requirements
- Assess organisational readiness
- Validate solution.
- Proven high level of expertise in establishing and documenting ICT business and system requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including, but not limited to, facilitate stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reference reviews.
- Demonstrated successful experience in delivering project products (preferably using Prince2 methodology), working to tight deadlines and demonstrating strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and manage strong working relationships and work both independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team; including both technical and business staff.
- Proven effective oral and written communication skills, and an ability to work in a team environment developing effective relationships with stakeholders and an ability to coordinate multiple tasks within agreed priorities, timeframes and accountabilities.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tender closes on 6 September 2019. Selection Criteria to be completed on 5 September 2019.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076