- Short Term Contract
- Brisbane CBD
- Business Process Manager
About the Role
Our Client is a State Government department who is seeking a Business Analyst with expertise as a Business Process Manager (BPM), in this assignment you will report to the Deputy Principal Registrar. The BPM will use his/her expertise to identify, document, and present current-state business processes, flows, and relations, as well as the required resources (minimal to the optimal range) for each activity within the identified process.
- Perform business and systems analysis activities.
- Liaise with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure all relevant business processes are included in the final analysis. This includes requirements imposed by relevant legislation, rules, and Practice Directions of the court.
- Facilitate meetings/workshops with stakeholders to review requirements, deliverables, issues, and risks.
- Specification and documentation of functional (systems) and non-functional requirements.
- Relevant Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR), Business Process Improvement (BPI) and/or Business Process Modelling techniques and notations, such as BPMN2, Lean and/or Six Sigma.
- Experience in a large scale, complex project and/or government environments, including risk management, reporting, project closure, and ability to analyse, plan, and manage specialised workflows and processes.
- Analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills to effectively review current state and processes, as well as make best practice recommendations for a future state.
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills in a complex project environment, including the ability to initiate and sustain a relationship, as well as effectively negotiate, consult, facilitate and present
**Submission Date – COB Friday, 8th of May 2020
Shana Coetzer | 0450050076 or email@example.com