- 12-month contract with extension
- ACT – Canberra Based – Barton location
- Current baseline clearance
About the Client
Our Federal Government Client is seeking to engage a Business Analyst on a 12-month contract. The successful Business Analyst will report to the Manager, Business Analyst Team within Business Solutions and Technology (BS&T). They are responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT services, and infrastructure.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional communication skills, with a particular focus on workshop facilitation, presentation and writing skills.
- Proven experience in business analysis, human-centered design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems.
- A demonstrated ability to apply structured business analysis deliverables and use tools and techniques
- Experience documenting high-level and detailed requirements
- Mapping current and future state business processes.
- Creating user stories and use cases,
- Documenting standard operating procedures (SOPs.
- Conceptualizing information and constructing visual models.
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and developing acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements.
- Experience in applying business process re-engineering to business and application processes and procedures.
- Experience with TechnologyOne is desirable, but not essential.
*Closing Date: April 3rd, 2020 Friday*
Get in touch with Shana Coetzer | 0450050076 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.