- Sydney CBD
- Immediate Start
- Enterprise Data Office
Our Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work within their Enterprise Data Office and Business Unit ‘citizen coders’ to understand, document their requirements for a standardised set of tools and enhance the business coding practices in collaboration with specialist IT and subject matter experts.
This BA will produce artifacts including tooling rationalisation analysis, business requirement documents, functional specifications as required, business process maps, requirements traceability matrices, user stories and use cases as inputs to a business coding environment design.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in developing and producing business analysis artifacts including business process documentation, traceability matrices, and business cases.
• Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CCBA, CBAP), exposure to design thinking or lean six sigma methods and/or extensive experience in Business Analyst roles (5+ years).
• Demonstrated ability to cultivate and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships, partnerships and networks to anticipate and negotiate changes in client expectations and requirements.
• Experience in planning and facilitating workshops to elicit business requirements, and work with subject matter experts to develop coding environment designs, in line with the enterprise architecture, patterns, and practices.
• Experience or exposure to software development lifecycle methodologies and code management best practices.
• Well-developed interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills, including the ability to establish positive working relationships with the project working group.
Applications close on COB Friday the 14th of February.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076