- Large government organisation
- 3 month contract (extension possible)
The purpose of this role is to deliver optimised Radiation Health business processes to streamline licensing and approval processes in a regulatory high-volume changing environment as they move from paper-based application processes to an online process, and the development of corresponding documented procedures to standardise and embed the proposed optimised approach.
Scope of Works
- Map current business processes (drafts available)
- Propose a recommended future state to optimise business processes (to increase effectiveness and efficiency, increase quality, and decrease time with internal and external touch points)
- Document business procedures and workflows to embed the optimised approach as we transition from a paper-based system to an online system
- Human centred design approach
- Facilitation of associated workshops
Produce the deliverables related to the optimisation of Radiation Health business processes relating to licensing and approval processes (e.g. Renewals, Use Licences, Approvals to Acquire a radiation source, and if possible, Possession Licences).
- Updated process maps (proposed future state)
- Documented business processes and workflows to embed across two teams (Radiation Health Unit and Public Health Licensing Team)
Deliverables include all documents, workflows, reports, source code, methodologies produced by the Specified Personnel for the Customer.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer 0450 050 076
Apply today via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/41010843