- 4 month contract
- Large Government organisation
- Information, Security and Risk Analyst
About the Role
A specialist Business Analyst with experience in Information, Security and Risk is required to assist with the identification of information assets and their classification and to contribute to the department’s development and implementable of a repeatable ISMS process.
• Work within a scope that includes people, processes, technology and physical facilities that
host, design, implement, operate and support the information and information systems that
comprise the case management environment.
• Build and maintain productive working relationships with key stakeholders internal and
external to Courts Services Queensland.
• Identification, classification and documentation of Information Assets.
• Identification and documentation of key risks as they relate to Information Assets.
• Actively support the business unit and vendor to ensure the successful implementation of an
ISMS for the in-scope case management system.
• Possess high level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
• Make a significant contribution to the introduction of a repeatable ISMS process.
Job closes 12 February 2020. Statement of suitability to reach me by 11 February 2020. Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.