- 3-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Identify the “As Is” and the “To Be” environment for pharmacy systems.
- Map out business workflows for support teams and business users and validate this back with users.
- Work with the test manager, solution architect and business users to ensure that all requirements are comprehensively captured and that these are linked to required testing.
- Assist in the management of the system, specification, configuration and unit testing and maintenance of the solution supported by the pharmacy system support team.
- Represent the project as required at forums and working groups.
- Other Business Analyst activities as required / directed.
- An ability to liaise with end users and support professionals and communicate between them.
- An ability to create a cost model for future business usage.
- Experienced in health IT systems in a private or public health authority or similar experience in the private sector.
- Experience in working as a BA in a pharmacy and/or medications management environment would be highly desirable.
- Experience in working as a BA in a process improvement environment would be highly desirable.
- Extensive skills in speaking to stakeholders at different levels
- Experience in business process mapping.
- High-level written skills especially in the areas of requirements gathering.
- Knowledge of health IT systems, health informatics, pharmacy or other medications management systems is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of the Federal Government Pharmaceutical or Medicare Benefits Scheme is highly desirable
- Knowledge of financial or warehousing systems is highly desirable.
Tender closes on 23 September 2019. Statement of suitability to be completed on 20 September 2019.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, you may send your CV directly to email@example.com.