- 7 month contract
- Large Government Organisation
- Brisbane CBD
Are you a Business Intelligence Analyst with strong experience in the Microsoft Azure development stack and Power BI. We have an exciting contract available where you will be part of an exciting project.
The successful candidate will:
- Work with Business and Technical Analysts to understand requirements and source data
- Work with Data Architect and other Business Intelligence Analysts to design and review data solutions to meet functional requirements which follow data management and architecture standards
- Develop ETL processes using Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake v2 and metadata-driven SQL automated loaders
- Develop Power BI data models and interactive dashboards
- Assist in the development of Quality Assurance checks to ensure data quality, integrity, and lineage across the solution
- Conduct performance analysis and undertake code optimisation where required
- Undertake unit testing of all developments
- Utilise Azure DevOps for CI/CD across environment and platform deployments
- Prepare, maintain and review technical documentation and maintain the metadata repository
A statement of suitability needs to be completed and sent back to me with all supporting documentation on or before 21 October 2020.
Click to apply or send through your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.