- 12-month FTC
- 9km North of Brisbane City
We are seeking a Business Operations Analyst with Contact Centre experience for a 12-month fixed term contract. The role will report to the Business Improvement Manager and partner with our SME’s to understand the contact centres operational processes and provide insights and recommendations into improvements across all areas of contact centre operations including operational work flows, quality assurance, resourcing, scheduling and logistics.
The role will work closely with the Digital Transformation Team in an agile environment to ensure business operations are considered for current and future state.
Key areas of focus for the role are:
- Elicit, analyse, communicate and define requirements for changes to business processes, policies, information and data.
- Identify and articulate opportunities to drive improvement in customer experience and process across all areas of the contact centre.
- Deliver insights and provide recommendations for process re-design and improvements.
- Analyse trends, identify systemic issues and coordinate root cause analysis including, where necessary, assisting facilitation of workshops with relevant business representatives to develop improvement recommendations.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of recommendations using agile methodology.
The candidate we are looking for will be able to demonstrate:
- Professional maturity with the ability to navigate and influence all stakeholders
- Experience in operational analysis and reporting in a contact centre environment
- Experience in driving process and operational change in a fast paced high volume environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or related
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Power BI and Dynamics 365 CRM will be highly regarded
- Experience in Contact Centre operations across multiple functions is preferred
Salary on offer – $80,000 – $90,000 + super. Please click “Apply” or send a copy of your resume to email@example.com