- Large Organisation
- Roles in VIC, NSW, QLD
- Permanent Role
- Exciting Opportunity
Our client is a national company who acts as the intermediate between freight, warehousing and distribution. Their state of the art digital platform provides a great solution to their clients and makes your work so much easier.
If you enjoy negotiation, providing solutions, can manage to demand and capacity and get a buzz from creating customer relationships and networks, this role is for you.
Some of your responsibilities:
- Manage carrier performance and cost
- Support business growth and development through relationship building
- crerawte effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders nationally
- Knowledge of the Australian tranpsport and carrier market and crafting a value proposition to fit the market
- Making sound judgement calls for consistent and robut decisions
- Experience in working with multi-faceted customer and supplier environments
- A can-do attitude with a problem solving attitude
- Confident communication skills with all levels of management and client hierarchy
- Leadership skills to train and develop staff and peers
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Be a team player
Highly desirable would be a tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in a similar role.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a large company with room for career progression. You will work with a team of highly motivated people who will support your efforts. YOu will get great job satisfaction and be part of a robust culture.
Please click apply or email email@example.com to apply to this job.