- 5-month contract with possible extensions
- Large Government Organisation
- Brisbane CBD
The customer is seeking an experienced Change/Business Analyst for the BIP ‐Distribution Centre project. This role is responsible for delivering business change activities including the assessment, analysis and documentation of requirements so that implementation of the system changes will be transitioned in the clients supply chain business process and solution seamlessly and successfully.
It will require knowledge of change management practices and processes applicable in project environment as well as a business analyst background to support the project to develop the necessary process and requirement documentation to implement process and system change.
An ‘ideal candidate’ would have extensive proven experience, thorough knowledge and high levels of skills in the following:
- Planning executing and delivering a broader change gap assessment using a Change Impact Framework within the context of a logistics and procure to pay environment
- Management and monitoring the positioning of business and change analysis activities to tailor and balance ideal levels of work inputs and outputs
- Business analysis to include business problem analysis, requirements analysis, options analysis, business process and information management and business process improvement
- Collaboration, influencing, negotiation and conflict resolution abilities working with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain effective professional relationships with a broad range of teams and individuals across the client
- SAP supply chain solutions and/or has a strong supply chain and procure to pay background
Submissions for this role close COB 21 May 2020. Evaluation Criteria must be completed as part of the submission.
For a confidential discussion please contact Shana Coetzer | 0450050076