- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
- Develop and implement communication plans, requiring the ability to conduct research, write and disseminate information to a business and technical audience
- Use a variety of mediums and techniques to communicate to a wide audience
- Participate in, and provide content for, ICT projects and initiatives
- Work closely with change managers to achieve real change across an agency
- Display strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the hands-on creation and implementation of structured communication and change plans for the successful delivery of complex ICT projects.
- Experience in the creation and distribution of professional communication and change artefacts including email, user guides, FAQs, instructional videos, etc.
- Experience with projects involving significant organisational change.
- Previously worked in large, complex Government organisations.
- Experience participating in project delivery teams comprising a mix of employees, contractors and vendors.
- Excellent written, verbal and negotiation skills with the ability to comfortably engage with end users, project team members, ICT support teams and C-level project stakeholders.
Tender closes on 13 January 2020. Statement of Suitability to be completed on 10 January 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076