- Long Term Contract 12 months + Extension
- Canberra based – Tuggeranong
- Baseline Clearance is required
About the Client
Our Client, a mid-sized niche federal government organisation, is seeking a Contract and Vendor Manager to assist with procurement activities in value of over $150 million.
- Engage, and maintain positive relationships with key vendors through regular contact and communication on the delivery of priorities.
- Coordinate and act as a conduit to undertake procurement activities.
- Ensure operational, functional and business objectives are met in a manner consistent with this agencies’ strategic plan.
- Develop and manage a range of stakeholder relationships to identify opportunities, achieve outcomes and facilitate cooperation including the management of stakeholder expectations.
- Propose and facilitate innovation initiatives and contribute to business improvement strategies and to change in workplace practices.
- Day to day interactions with project managers and staff on vendor, contract and resource management.
- Prepare, review and maintain operational guidelines for the Business management team.
- The ability to obtain a BASELINE security clearance (requires Australian citizenship)
- Demonstrated experience, minimum 5 years, providing vendor and contract management in a project delivery ICT environment setting
- Demonstrated ability to maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Commonwealth Resource Management Frameworks including Commonwealth Procurement Guidelines.
- Demonstrated experience in the ability to provide high level advice on a range on complex operational, procedural, administration and business management activities.
- Well-developed communication, influence and negotiation skills.
- Experience working in an ICT Service Management and Delivery environment setting (desirable)
To be eligible for this opportunity you will need to be an Australian Citizen.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com or get in touch with Shana Coetzer on 0450050076.