We are currently seeking experienced crane truck drivers or drivers who are interested in being trained with vehicle mounted cranes (Hiab) for a business on the south side of Brisbane that specialise in sheet metal distribution. We have multiple positions available for immediate start, all successful applicants will be offered a full time position with overtime that will lead to permanent employment after a 3 months period.
Tasks will include:
- Delivering sheet metal products around SEQ
- Unloading goods using a vehicle mounted crane (training to be provided including VOC)
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations
- Completing PODs and paperwork upon deliveries
Skills and experience:
- HC or MC truck license
- Hiab or crane experience (not essential)
- Good communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
What is in it for you?
The successful applicant will be offered temp to perm opportunity with a very reputable company offering permanent employment for the right people. Rates of pay are was above award / average.
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now” or email a copy of your CV to Luke@synergyplacements.com.au