We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer service officer to join a rapidly growing company based in Sydney’s southern suburbs on a permanent basis. Our client is a National 4PL company who works as an agent between customers, transport and storage providers, and they’re looking for someone who will join the customer service team. The role will be Monday to Friday, with great perks and great team environment.
Tasks will include:
- Provide accurate and timely advice and information on customer service queries and transport order status to customers in an effective manner
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to both internal and external customers in a clear and concise manner
- Will be responsible for transport order receipt, allocation, execution and receipt of PoD(proof of delivery) via electronic or other means per set standard operating procedure
- Provide necessary customer services support, direction and guidance to transport operations scheduling team
- A high level of analysis and judgement in and managing customer queries
- Effective and efficient use of systems and pre-defined business processes in managing customer service queries to ensure optimal cost and service outcome for customers
- Prepare and use of reports and other information to support day to day decisions
Skills and experience:
- Knowledge of road transport industry, carriers and customers would be preferable
- Experience in customer services function in an operational environment highly regarded
- Knowledge and/or experience in using transport order management, allocation and execution business systems
- Experience in key account management support and new customer services integration
- High attention to detail and excellent communication/follow through required as a must
- Ability to work well within a team environment and establish working relationships inside and outside the organisation
What’s in it for you?
Successful applicants will get the opportunity to work for industry leaders, based in a convenient location in the southern suburbs of Sydney. Our client offers training and upskilling for the right candidates. If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now” or email a copy of your CV to Joshua@synergyplacements.com.au.