- Exciting Project within an innovative QLD Government Department
- CBD Location, Close to Public Transport
- Contract through till March 2021
Our client is a Large Queensland Government Department who is currently seeking a Data / Reporting Analyst. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in developing data analytics dashboards, defining data problems, data analysis, and analytics workflow solutions to support the delivery of one of the departments exciting projects.
- Developing analytics frameworks and data systems for current business initiatives.
- Developing Tableau dashboards and Alteryx data platforms workflows to meet business requirements
- Providing technical coordination and liaison for resolution of technical issues, project information, and technical documentation from projects on behalf of our Client as required.
- Developing or providing content input to guidelines, systems, processes, and specifications relevant to the project’s above; including scope and quality documentation.
- Significant experience undertaking professional data analysis/ data analytics activities as either standalone projects or sub-components for projects.
- Developing and providing advice on reporting and data analytic processes and requirements in an engineering or infrastructure environment;
- Preparation of technical documents, guidelines, and specifications, preferably in an infrastructure delivery environment;
- Problem definition, scoping and data solution design skills, ideally in an engineering, technical or legal policy environment;
- Developing end to end reporting solutions including ETL process and data visualisations.
- Good understanding of database architecture, associated reporting tools, and SQL;
- Developed skills in Alteryx and Tableau software applications
Submissions for this position will be closed on Thursday, 5 November 2020 at 10AM.
If this looks like you and you’d like to be considered for one of this opportunity, we encourage you to contact Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076 or click APPLY.