- Delivery Manager | Federal Government Opportunity | ACT Location!
- 6 Month Initial Contract with Possibility of 6 Month Extensions!
About the role:
The Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the Program Delivery Lead for the planning, management and delivery of a key digital project and service. They will work with the Project Lead to ensure the successful delivery of the project within the Program. The role is responsible for enabling teams to deliver high quality outcomes and to remove obstacles or blockers to progress and facilitate project meetings.
- Work within the Digital Identity program with the Program Delivery Lead
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team including working with the Project Lead
- Develop an agreed delivery plan and monitor delivery against the program road map
- Facilitate multi agency workshops
- Coach team members in agile mindset and practices
- Help to remove impediments and blockers
- Help to identify and manage project level dependencies and risks
- Identify and escalate program risks or issues where appropriate
- Build strong working relationships with cross agency stakeholder
- Produce fortnightly Sprint Reports and other ad-hoc reports
To be successful in role you will possess:
- Be highly motivated with over three years’ experience in comparable government Delivery Management roles, with extensive knowledge and working experience of Scaled Agile Framework in a complex environment.
- Demonstrate ability to consistently engage with a wide range of external stakeholders, including technical and business areas.
- Experience in leveraging stakeholder engagement to achieve an agreed position and prioritise deliverables.
- Experience in creating productive working relationships within a program with a large and diverse range of stakeholders.
- Experience in agile coaching with excellent communication skills, including the ability to facilitate team discussions and decision making.
- Scrum Master activities such as backlog refinement and Scrum Events and expert skills in using a variety of planning tools, i.e. JIRA, Azure, etc.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can contact Nick directly on 0406284853.