- Six months FTC
- Awesome company culture | Supportive and collaborative team environment
Our Client is looking for a Senior Service Delivery Manager who will be responsible for delivering technical solutions across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated technical experience in delivering customer projects. You will have significant experience in managing vendors, major incident management and be well versed across the business transformation at an enterprise level.
- Accountable to provide leadership of the service delivery team.
- Develop and maintain an environment that supports team engagement and high performance.
- Identify and manage risk relating to technology products and services.
- Drive a culture of exceptional customer experience within the team.
- Been accountable for IT operations and service delivery functions managing internal teams and outsource service providers.
- Demonstrated experience working in technically complex ICT environments
- SCCM, Active Directory Group Policy and Powershell experience.
- 3+ years working in IT Service Management
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certificate or above
Stephen Johnstone | 0415 234 886
Alternatively, you may send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.