- Innovative Federal Government Department
- Three Month contract + up to nine months worth of Extensions
- Drupal 8 / GovCMS development + obtain your baseline clearance!!
Are you an experienced Drupal Developer with experience in Drupal 8.0 and JSON? Do you enjoy working or are you seeking experience within a Federal Government environment?
Perfect, because right now I am seeking a Drupal Developer to work with one of Australia’s most innovative Federal Government clients based in Canberra. This contract will have you assisting in building a proof of concept using Gov.CMS as a User Interface to search and display results from a semantic database on Amazon Web Services using SPARQL.
The successful candidate will be required to work onsite with the established team and actively participate in project planning events whilst delivering work in a self-managing multi-disciplined team environment.
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 8.0 and JSON
- Demonstrated experience with web service API (including Australian Government standards:
- Experience with the Semantic Web Stack (SPARQL, RDF, OWL, graph databases).
- Experienced in delivering work using the Service design and delivery process and contribute to positive work culture.
- Experience developing for GovCMS.
Due to the nature of our client and environment, you will not be considered for this position unless you are a current Australian Citizens with the ability to obtain a security clearance.
Applications close on COB Tuesday 11th of February 2020
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076