- 6 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions
- Large Government Organisation
The purpose of this role is to lead and deliver strategic, high value, high risk, Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) procurement projects including provide advice to project managers and senior managers to facilitate the procurement activities for ICT Projects.
- Develop procurement strategies and documentation including procurement plans
- Review and refine specifications to ensure that the business requirements are adequately defined.
- Develop Invitation to Offer (ITO) documentation including evaluation plans in line with defined requirements in consultation with key stakeholders
- Develop QITC contracts, agreeing essential components with key stakeholders ensuring the needs and objectives of the department are reflected in the contracts and addressing risk mitigation;
- Act as Probity Officer as necessary.
- Undertake negotiation planning and negotiation of high value and high risk QITC contracts;
- Provide accurate advice for complex procurement and contractual matters;
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Queensland Procurement Policy, QITC, Contract Law and other legislative issues relating to ICT contracts.
- Apply innovative thinking to procurement strategy development to support business outcomes while operating within the constraints of Queensland Government and departmental procurement frameworks.
- May be required to perform contract variations and extensions in accordance with TMR’s procurement procedures.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com and if you need more information, please call Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076