- 3 month contract with possible 2 x 3 month extensions
- Large Government organisation
This is your chance to join an exciting, dynamic and fast paced environment. The environment is SAFe Agile and the client designs and delivers customer-focused digital solutions. You will be part of a great team environment.
• Provide design leadership for human-centered design, and design thinking activity for products.
• Lead, manage and transfer knowledge about the development of customer personas.
• Plan and facilitate customer journey mapping workshops, visual design, design patterns, and/or affinity diagramming.
• Understanding of cross-channel customer journeys, including web, social media, call-centre and face to face activities.
• Ability to present to and engage with business owners to map current state and identify desired end states, including ideal business processes, operating models, feature sets and user stories, based on human-centered design principles.
• Working with digital officers in carrying out customer research activities such as face-to-face interviews, qualitative and quantitative research.
• Flexible and adaptable to delivery approaches and working with managing both business and customer needs in order to deliver quality outcomes.
• Create and present reports & findings
Other essential requirements for this role are:
• Human-centred design (expert with a minimum of 5 years
This role closes on 17 February 2020. Selection Criteria is mandatory and needs to be sent to myself by Friday, 14 February 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Seek ID: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40932478