- 3-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
Our Client is seeking an experienced Data/Information Architect to contribute best practices in the field of information organization and data analysis. Successful applicants will be responsible for providing structure and form to complex datasets and work with multiple teams. A large portion of the work will focus on the data architecture and development of the departments Data Management Policies and Procedures.
As the Information/Data Architect you will play a role in positioning the branch as a leader in the management, analysis, manipulation, and interpretation of data. You will also contribute to the departments’ strategic service delivery by supporting digital capabilities, and contributing to information sharing frameworks.
- Develop organisational policies, standards and guidelines for data management aligned with ethical principles.
- Provide strategic and expert advice in the design, construction and deployment of data structure/models which align to business requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Data Architecture role in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Information Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale education environments is desirable.
Tender closes on 18 November 2019. Selection criteria to be completed on 15 November 2019.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Alternatively, please send your CV in Word format directly to email@example.com.