- 5 month contract with the possibility of extensions
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Large Government organisation
Our client seeking to engage an Information Analyst/Architect for the Delivery Centre team within Information Technology Partners, to join a program of work within one of our partner agencies. This role is focused around New Cloud Platforms.
The role is responsible for:
- Managing the data transition from current state to support future state processes.
- Defining data architecture (current, transitional and future states)
- Demonstrated experience producing detailed data models, data flow architecture, data migration and data transition architectures to support the Project
- Demonstrated experience advising on the implementation of the IM Framework as it applies to the six initiatives
- Demonstrated experience producing high detailed data designs to support future state business.
- Participate in the design and delivery of data-driven solutions, such as modelling, migrations, transformations, reporting, and warehousing. Depending on the solution, a variety of modelling options could be considered.
- Create and maintain both technical and business support documentation to enable the business to seamlessly implement and operationalise their solutions.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements and ensure that materials are accurate and timely.
- Communicate persuasively with stakeholders to identify / resolve pain points and blockers; escalate where a resolution cannot be agreed.
- Alert stakeholders when an issue is identified and liaise with them to find solutions consistent with the strategic objective.
- Demonstrate proof-of-concept models according to the business goal.
- Support the transfer of knowledge to departmental staff for any ongoing support and maintenance of deliverables.
Rate on offer: $122.40 p/h inc super or + GST
Selection Criteria must be completed. Submissions close Tuesday, 29 June, 2021.
Click Apply or send your resume to: email@example.com