- 7-month contract
- Large government organisation
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Work in partnership with the business to understand business needs, gather data requirements and develop an enterprise Business Intelligence/Analytics strategy, information model and standards.
- Develop transition and target Data Architectures to achieve the strategic objectives of the organisation.
- Contribute to building the capability by mentoring, training and providing expert advice to other staff.
- Assess the current organisation BI capability across people, process, technology and information
- Participate in due diligence of new software purchases to maximise alignment with the enterprise data model and standards.
- Understand and leverage the Enterprise Architecture principles adopted by the organisation.
- Assist with the definition and maturity of Data Governance and Data Quality programs.
- Actively participate in a working environment supporting quality human resource management practices including employment equity, anti-discrimination, workplace health and safety and ethical behaviour.
- Extensive experience in the field of Data or Information Architecture with a proven track record of successfully delivering outcomes within complex situations with minimal supervision.
- Extensive cross platform (SAS, Microsoft, SAP) experience and excellent communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge and proven skills in data management, data analysis and design, data modelling.
- Strong understanding of common information architecture frameworks including information models, information security, information classification, meta-models, taxonomies and ontologies.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with data warehouse design and implementation.
- Expertise in the use of data-modelling tools and business intelligence tools.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and experience, including effective interpersonal skills with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse implementations including SAS, SAP, Microsoft
- Queensland ‘C’ class drivers licence Highly Desirable
- Demonstrated approach to delivering an Analytics/BI strategy
- Knowledge and experience of the the organisation’s BI landscape would be beneficial
- This position may be required to work at other locations.
Tender closes on 16 December 2019.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076