- 2-month contract with possible extensions
- Brisbane CBD
Are you a Master Manager, Analyser, Manipulator and Interpreter of Data? Then you are the one we are looking for. Our client is a large Government Organisation that is looking for the next Information / Data Architect to join their team in Brisbane.
POSITION OVERVIEW & SKILL SET:
Data/Information Architect – a large government organisation is seeking an experienced Data/Information Architect to contribute best practices in the field of information organization and data analysis. Successful applicants will be responsible for providing structure and form to complex datasets and work with multiple teams. A large portion of the work will focus on the data architecture and development of the departments Data Management policies and standards.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Data Architecture role in a large and complex organisation
- Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Information Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale environments is desirable.
Selection Criteria must be completed before 03 April 2020.
Please click ”APPLY” if you possess the skills and experience needed to make this role a success.
Alternatively, you may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or get in contact with Shana Coetzer 04500 50076 for a confidential discussion.