- 3 Month Contract
- Large Government Organisation
- Brisbane CBD
About the Client
Our client is a State Government organisation who works to provide world-class education services for Queenslanders at every stage of their personal and professional development.
As the Information/Data Architect you will play a role in positioning the branch as a leader in the management, analysis, manipulation, and interpretation of data. You will also contribute to the departments’ strategic service delivery by supporting digital capabilities, and contributing to information sharing frameworks. During this engagement, you will:
- Develop organisational policies, standards, and guidelines for data management aligned with ethical principles.
- Provide strategic and expert advice in the design, construction, and deployment of data structure/models which align to business requirements.
POSITION OVERVIEW & SKILL SET
Data/Information Architect – our client is seeking an experienced Data/Information Architect to contribute best practices in the field of information organization and data analysis. Successful applicants will be responsible for providing structure and form to complex datasets and work with multiple teams. A large portion of the work will focus on the data architecture and development of the department’s Data Management Policies and Procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Data Architecture role in a large and complex organisation Experience in the implementation or redesign of an Information Architecture practice is desirable
- Experience in change management.
- Exceptional problem-solving capabilities with a focus on simplification.
- Experience working with senior-level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge of large scale education environments are desirable.
Applications for this contract close on Wednesday the 22nd of January 2020
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com and if you need more information, please call Shana Coetzer on 0450 050 076.