- 3-month contract with possible extension
- Large government organisation
Our Client is seeking an experienced Information Security Management System Officer to work closely with cyber security staff and business units in the management of the department’s ISMS. The successful applicant will be responsible for leading departmental governance and risk management activities related to information security and coordination of reporting activities against the department’s Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Develop processes for quarterly attestation against ISMS progress
- Develop checklists for service/system owners to support attestation process
- Develop any other necessary material relevant to ISMS onboarding as part of a decentralized attestation model
- Work with service/system owners and other relevant stakeholders to determine appropriate items to feed into checklist based upon the service model, i.e. on-prem, cloud, PaaS, multi-supplier.
- Sound knowledge, or the capacity to acquire a sound knowledge, of current strategic issues pertaining to the direction of information security and communication technologies and relevant policies within a complex environment
- Demonstrated responsibility for delivery of quality information security outcomes and responsiveness to environmental and organisational change.
- Experience working with senior level stakeholders.
- High level written and oral communication skills and excellent organisational skills.
Tender closes on 10 January 2020. Selection Criteria to be completed on 9 January 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 05 076