- 3-month contract – 4 positions available.
- Working within a collaborative environment
- Brisbane Based, must be willing to travel between sites.
Great opportunity to join a National MSP who is embarking on an IT upgrade project for a State Government Department. Your role will involve planning internal audit reports for IT infrastructure across multiple sites in Brisbane. To be successful in this role you will possess the ability to work with minimal supervision, we are seeking a team member with a professional attitude that can provide an excellent customer service experience.
- Plan internal audit procedures.
- Create internal audit reports.
- Collaborate and create a solid IT infrastructure.
- Travel to client sites.
- Taking photos and reporting on Communication racks.
- Marking cabling infrastructure on plans
- 5+ years of experience in a similar IT Auditor role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to engage in a friendly, cooperative, and constructive manner.
- Familiar with a range of software and hardware
- Willingness to travel
- Attention to detail is required
- Blue Card preferable although not mandatory
The successful candidate must possess an Open driver’s license and the right to work in Australia with no restrictions.
Please click APPLY or send your application to email@example.com.