- 12 Month Contract – Sydney CBD
- PR or hold Australian Citizenship
- Data Centre Infrastructure Project
Our Client is one of Australia’s most reputable banking/financial institutions in Australia who are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced IT Infrastructure Project Manager with a wide knowledge of IT application development and maintenance and operations; application transition to managed services.
To be successful in this position you will ideally have over five years’ worth of experience managing a diverse project team with matrixed reporting, in a complex project environment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager
- Demonstrated experience managing large Data Centre Infrastructure Projects
- Wide knowledge of IT application development and maintenance and operations
- Proven experience in managing projects covering application development and maintenance, application transition to managed services
- Ability to report and prepare presentations for an executive audience
- Experience in overseeing change and communications in complex and highly regulated environments
Applications close on COB Wednesday the 19th of February.
Please send your CV in Word format to email@example.com.
Shana Coetzer | 0450 050 076
Apply via Seek https://www.seek.com.au/job/40975002