- 8 – 12 week contract
- Working with an established MSP
- Immediate Start
Come join an established MSP who has been operating in Brisbane for over 20 and are recognised as an employer who encourages technical improvement and diversity for their staff.
As the Java Developer, you will:
- Work with the Lead Java Developer and other team members to deliver the new Whole of Government Identity Broker (IdB) product (back-end identity Broker for online customer services) across full stack development and DevSecOps automation.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and other stakeholders, to achieve ongoing productive partnerships and to ensure customer needs are well understood, widely shared and actionable.
- Maintain, develop and extend a newly developed IdB platform, supporting integrations with multiple services and backend systems and teams.
- Work in a team to ensure a collaborative culture that fosters product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Ensure that all operations, process and practices operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and/or undertake after hours work if required during key project stages
- Eclipse RCP – Strong background in designing and developing Eclipse RCP Java based applications and plug-ins (at least 3 years).
- Experience in SWT and JFace is a must (including custom widgets development).
- Solid understanding and hands-on experience with core Java, JDBC, Spring, Hibernate.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Oracle database.
- Strong OOD/OOP skills and design patterns knowledge.
Please send a short cover letter and your resume to email@example.com or click APPLY NOW.