- IBM WebSphere and JSF2 Experience Highly Desirable
- 5-month contract + 2×12 month extensions (Multiple Positions)
- Office based in the northern suburbs of Brisbane
About the Client
Synergy Placements is working with a leading State Government Department who is responsible for the management of approximately 33,000 km state-controlled road network, which includes more than 6,500 bridges and major culverts within Queensland.
About the Role
Our client is seeking to engage an experienced Java Developers to apply their knowledge, skills, and support for existing Department applications to ensure the timely delivery of operational deliverables.
- Work within the following spaces: IBM WebSphere Application Server, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Utilise WebSphere application server and Oracle database server.
- Develop and document specifications and designs for Java application software.
- Work with guidance from the Lead Analyst, Enterprise Architect, and other technical specialists.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Java Developer
- Demonstrated experience with IBM WebSphere Application Server, JPA (Hibernate / Open JPA), Maven, SOAP Web services and REST API.
- Prior experience using WebSphere application server and Oracle database.
- Expertise processing XML files using Java.
- Working experience within large complex organisations (both government and commercial).
This position Closes on the 26th of February 2020. Statement of Suitability to reach me by Tuesday, 25th February 2020.
Please send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shana Coetzer | 04500 50076
Apply now via Seek: https://www.seek.com.au/job/40997716