- Australian Citizenship required
- 2 positions available | 12-month contract
- Java experience, enterprise design patterns, JPA, JEE
Our client is seeking x2 Java Developers for a major transformation initiative on an initial 12-month contract, with a strong view to extend. This will be a challenging and modern initiative that requires the best of the best, so you’ll need to have incredibly strong Java and AWS DevOps skills, where you’ll be tasked with building and deploying clean, scalable code for a core product.
As part of an established and incredibly talented team, you’ll be using your experience with Java (ideally Java 8), Spring Boot, microservices architecture, and deep knowledge of AWS services, DevOps tools like Jenkins, Docker, and Kubernetes to ensure this project and future, similarly scaled projects are delivered.
- At least 8 years Java experience, enterprise design patterns, JPA, JEE an advantage, reactive programming an advantage. Web service development, SOAP, and REST APIs.
- Maven lifecycle management, Continuous Integration, Unit, and System Integration testing.
- Major database experience, including data modeling, stored procedures. Oracle preferred.
- Unix/Linux, Bash.
- Strong AWS and DevOps skills (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
Skills and Attributions
- Enterprise-scale development experience
- React or Angular experience
- Agile experience
- Deep understanding of high-level coding concepts
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to obtain a Baseline security clearance.
Submissions for this role close COB Friday the 19th of June 2020. Evaluation Criteria must be completed as part of the submission.
Get in touch with Shana Coetzer | 0450050076 for a confidential discussion.